F1 Mini Goldendoodles are Available with Holiday Discounts!
Because our Mini Goldendoodles are highly sought after, and because we raise a limited number of litters per year, we recommend families plan at least SIX months in advance and get on our waitlist. Contact us if you are looking for an adorable and quality Mini Goldendoodle puppy for your family.
The best way to ensure the Mini Goldendoodle of your dreams is to get on our expectant/waiting family list. We can’t always guarantee the ideal timing of your mini Goldendoodle puppy as we work with mother nature, but if you’re patient, we CAN guarantee you will receive the Mini Goldendoodle puppy you are looking for.
We deliver anywhere in Wisconsin to your door or meet you at a bordering state. We also have delivery options outside of Wisconsin.
If you are interested in one of our Mini Goldendoodle Puppies, click on the link to our application page.
The prices for our Mini Goldendoodles puppies are as follows, regardless of gender or color:
- F1 Mini Goldendoodles: $1500 $300 Holiday Discount! (Regular price $1800)
- F1B Mini Goldendoodles: $1800
Meet Charley (below). He is an example of the most popular color request we receive at Doodle Dog Hill. Isn’t he cute?
Below are F1b Mini Goldendoodles puppies from litters from our F1 Mini Goldendoodles parents.
Reminder: We love our Goldens and breed Mini Goldendoodles to help children in Africa. Sometimes mother nature doesn’t cooperate with our expectant mammas and the timing of who we think is expecting and when. Know that we do our very best to match you with your new family member in the next possible litter as soon as possible when this does happen. This is why your Mini Goldendoodle deposit is good for one year. We appreciate your patience as you work with us to add an adorable member to your family.
Uncle Isaiah is doing a good job caring for the Mini Goldendoodle puppies.
Our F1 Mini Goldendoodle Puppies:
- Are handled by us from the day they’re born on a daily basis. They are very well-socialized from birth till they go to their new homes.
- Start potty training and kennel training while they’re here. We use pine shavings/ alfalfa pellets as it holds pee/poo scent and teaches them where the appropriate potty area is.
- Have a well-puppy check-up with our certified veterinarian and are given their first vaccinations. They also have several worming treatments. You will be given all health documentation.
- Will come with a puppy starter kit including a chew toy, a puppy blanket with sibling scent on it to help with transitioning, detailed puppy health documents, and 2-year health guarantee documentation, 3 days of puppy food, 5 days of probiotics, birth certificate. Parents are health tested. We are there for you after your puppy goes home to help with the transition too.
- We arrange for delivery of our mini doodle baby to your door and or have alternative shipping options for your puppy to you. Contact us for further details.
- Lifetime of support for you and your puppy.
- Are loved loved loved by us their “foster” family until they go to you – their forever family.
A deposit of $300.00 will hold your Mini Goldendoodle puppy for you until pick-up can be arranged. (After the deposit is made and after your puppy is 7 weeks old, a $10.00 a day charge will be added until your puppy is picked up to cover costs of caring for your puppy.) Anything over one week and it will be $100 for the week for boarding. We are not intending to be a boarding facility. It is subject to our availability. Deposits are non-transferable to other people and non-refundable for ANY REASON, but good for one year from the date they are received on any puppy. By submitting a deposit, you are agreeing with our policies written on our website including but not limited to, our non-refundable deposit policy and our puppy guarantee document. Contact us for more information on our puppies and on pricing information.